School of Polish Language for Foreigners in Warsaw
Polish is my love ♥
If you are a foreigner who lives in Warsaw or in the vicinity and you want to learn Polish, you’ve just found a perfect school that can help you do it. We invite you to familiarize with our offer.
Enrollments are accepted throughout the whole year!
We offer Online Polish Lessons!
we came back to face to face classes. We will be happy to meet you in your office.
- Language barrier prevents you from fluent communication at work?
- Would you like to learn Polish in order to communicate with your business partners?
- Do you dream of using Polish I everyday life situations?
- You don’t want to waste your time to get to school?
’Polish is my love’ will enable you to make plans related to living in Poland come true.
The School offers courses of Polish language at all levels. Our offer is addressed to people who want to learn at their own office. We offer courses with free access of the teacher to the companies in Warsaw.
The highest quality of teaching is ensured by a skilled and experienced team of specialists in Polish studies. Purchasing a course in Polish is my love, you can be sure that your teacher will be a Polish Philology graduate with a solid knowledge of grammar and vocabulary of contemporary Polish. Not only do our teachers have diploma degrees, but also hold certificates of linguistic PhD studies. High quality combined with experience and love for teaching Polish as a foreign language guaranties that no lessons in our schoolwill be a waste of time.
PhD Magdalena Kobus – the school owner
Polish language has been my love since I can remember. I graduated from Polish Philology in June 2003 and 6 months later I started to teach Polish as a foreign language. Since then I have been constantly teaching people from the entire world. As from the first course I knew that teaching foreigners would be my professional future, I decided to broaden my knowledge in this field. In September 2013 I graduated from PhD studies, which result – in July 2015 – was my PhD thesis on teaching Polish as a foreign language.
I can speak English and basic Italian.
|2008 – 2013||University of Szczecin|
Faculty of Philology
Phd linguistics studies
The subject of PhD thesis
Linguistic image of the Poles in contemporary textbooks for teaching Polish as a foreign language.
|1998 – 2003||University of Szczecin|
Faculty of Humanities
Branch if study: Polish Philology
Specialities: pedagogical, librarian
|1996 – 1998||Stanislaw Staszic High School||Koszalin|
|1994 – 1996||Stanislaw Dubois High School||Koszalin|
|1986 – 1994||Primary School no. 17||Koszalin|
|01.10.2013 – till now||School of Polish for Foreigners Polish Is My Love – the owner and the teacher||Szczecin, Warszawa|
|05.01.2004 – 30.09.2013||Polish language teacher at School of Polish Language and Culture for Foreigners of the University of Szczecin||Szczecin|
- International Conference Stereotypes in teaching Polish as a foreign language, Pobierowo, 21-22.05.2012
- Nationwide Conference Teaching Polish as a foreign language, Poznań, 14.01.2011
- Międzynarodowa konferencja naukowa Kultura
popularna w nauczaniu języka polskiego jako
obcego, Warszawa, 4-5.11.2010
- International Conference Mass culture in teaching Polish as a foreign language, Warszawa, 4-5.11.2010
- 3rd Nationwide Doctoral Students Conference, Szczecin, 24.09.2010
- International Conference Gender mainstreaming in education, Szczecin, 6-7.05.2010
- International Conference Texts and Subtexts part III, Łódź, 24-26.04.2010
- Nationwide Conference Teaching Polish as a foreign language towards modern culture, Szczecin, 27.11.2009
- Ogólnopolska konferencja Synchchroniczne i
diachroniczne aspekty polszczyzny. Pamięć i
przyszłość słowa. Bydgoszcz, 4 – 6.06.2009
- International Conference Word. Text. Time – Phraseological unit in traditional and new scientific paradigms, Szczecin – Greifswald, 6-10.11.2009
- Nationwide conference Synchronic and diachronic aspects of Polish language.. Remembrance about word and its future. Bydgoszcz, 4 – 6.06.2009
- International Conference Culture canon in teaching Polish as a foreign language, Warszawa, 15-16.05.2009
- International Conference Third Millenium Discurses part III, 11-12 V 2015
- International Conference The true life starts after sixtieth birthday.. Polish glottodidactics challenges. Conference on the occasion of the sixtieth of Center of Polish Language and Cullture for Foreigners „Polonicum”, Warszawa 8-9.04 2016
- Nationwide Conference Culture contexts of the language part III, Pobierowo 17-18.06 2016
- The text about meanings of two idioms that are formally the same: Italian avere le mani bucate and Polish mieć dziurawe ręce,
Rok z językiem polskims. 50-52
- Idioms containing the component „hand” in Polish and Italian,
Białostockie archiwum językowe, nr 9, s. 139-147.
- Rewiew of the textbook Gramatyka? Dlaczego nie?! Ćwiczenia gramatyczne dla poziomu A1,
Rok z językiem polskimnr 1/2011, s. 45-47.
- Usage of idioms containing antroponimical components in teaching Polish as a foreign language at advance level, Glottodydaktyka polonistyczna III J. Ignatowicz-Skowrońska, M.Kobus (red.), Szczecin 2013, s. 139-145
- Topics related to „gender” in textbooks Hurra!!! Po polsku (co-author Anna Szyntor-Bykowska), In Silva Verborum, B. Afeltowicz, J. Ignatowicz-Skowrońska, P. Wojdak (red.), Szczecin 2011, s. 185-194
- Romantic comedies on the lessons of Polish as a foreingn language (współautorka Anna Szyntor-Bykowska), Glottodydaktyka polonistyczna II, A. Mielczarek (red.), s. 56-59
- Presentation of the females and males in contemporary textbooks for teaching Polish as a foreing language (co-author Anna Szyntor-Bykowska), “Refleksje” nr 10/2011, s. 32-35
- Usage of mass literature for women on the courses of Polish as a foreign language, Kultura popularna w nauczaniu języka polskiego jako obcego, P. Garncarek, P. Kajak, Warszawa 2011, s. 72-77
- Women’s magazines as a didactic material on the example of Polish language courses for wives of soldiers from Multinational Corps Northeast NATO in Szczecin, Teksty i podteksty w nauczaniu języka polskiego jako obcego 3, B. Grochala, M. Wojenka-Karasek (red.), Łódź 2011, s. 25-30
- Sitcoms as a didactic material on courses of Polish as a foreign language at C1 and C2 levels on the axample of “ Kasia i Tomek”, Glottodydaktyka polonistyczna, J. Ignatowicz –Skowrońska (red.), Szczecin 2010, s. 89-93
- Developing cultural competence in working with Turkish students at A1 level (co-author Anna Szyntor-Bykowska), Kanon kultury w nauczaniu języka polskiego jako obcego, P. Garncarek, P. Kajak (red.), Warszawa 2010, s. 293-299
- Idioms containing „heart” in Polish and Italian, Słowo. Tekst. Czas X, Aleksiejenko M., Walter H. (red.), Szczecin-Greifswald 2010, s. 565-570
- Multimedia as a didactic material in teaching Polish as a foreign language, Rola akademickich ośrodków nauczania języków obcych i języka polskiego w tworzeniu europejskiej przestrzeni szkolnictwa wyższego, Kuźmińska R. (red.), Wrocław 2007, s. 184-192
Offer and prices
|Group courses||2-4 people 60 PLN for 60 minutes for one person
70 PLN for 90 minutes for one person
140 PLN per 60 minutes
180 PLN per 90 minutes lesson
|More than 4 people||price to set|